2018 PBISaz Achievement Award
The purpose of the PBISaz Achievement Award is to identify and recognize schools for successful implementation and measurable student outcomes with School-wide Systems of Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS). Criteria are based on effective implementation of the essential PBIS components outlined by the National Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support.
- All Award schools receive:
- Award poster to hang in school
- Digital badges and additional signage for school
- Letters of recognition mailed to principal and district superintendent
- Statewide publication and promotion of your achievement
- Media kit with press release and publicity ideas
- Bronze, Silver, Gold Award schools receive:
- Invitation for a school representative and district superintendent to attend the gala PBIS awards luncheon at the annual southwest PBIS conference, Behavior Education Technology Conference on November 8, 2018.
ONLINE Applications CLOSED
Open from May 1 – 31, 2018
Award Recipient Responsibilities
Recognized PBISaz schools agree to share their success in the following ways:
- Allow representatives from schools or districts to visit your building and attend a SW-PBS school team meeting
- Share materials related to your implementation
- Share data and other aspects of your implementation process for publication or dissemination purposes
- Arrange for SW-PBS information from your district/school be displayed on your school website.
Contact an Award Winning School near you today!
Award Winning Schools
Read success stories from award winning schools and see their data.
2017 Achievement Award Luncheon Premier Sponsors
2018 PBISaz Film Festival will open in September!
Film Festival will be held Nov 8, 2018 at BET-C.org
The volume and quality of PBIS films increases with each passing year. This year, the Film Festival Review Committee had numerous amazing videos to preview and choose from. Schools representing the K-12 spectrum from across AZ and out of state showcased a brilliant diversity of ideas, approaches and talent to share different aspects of PBIS with their audience. The creativity of the entries made us all jealous and ready to jump in and make videos for our school to enter in next year’s competition.
Criteria for the PBISaz Film Festival align with the International Association for Positive Behavior Support standards – 2018 PBISaz Criteria will be posted soon.
Film Festival Winners