2023-2024 Achievement Awards
Get Recognized 🎉
You deserve to be recognized for the positive school climate and culture that your PBIS/MTSS teams help create for your school community. PBISaz has been recognizing schools for over a decade – since the 2012 school year – and we want to acknowledge your school too.
Awards will be presented at the annual Behavior Education Technology Conference (BET-C) at Desert Willow Conference Center in Phoenix. At BET-C, educators gain practical knowledge from expert trainers, researchers, and P-12 administrators and teachers who are implementing MTSS to dramatically increase achievement while sharply reducing disruptive behavior.
2024 Award Criteria
Applications are open March 27, 2024 – April 30, 2024. A submission button will be posted here at that time.
All documents are available in a Google Drive Folder.
- Criteria at a glance 2023/24
- Draft application worksheet
- Celeste Nameth PBISaz Leadership Award application
If you have Award questions,
please email Celeste.
In 2022/23, 76 schools were recognized for installing and sustaining PBIS in Arizona!
Read past success stories and see behavior data
Award Recipient Responsibilities
Recognized PBISaz schools agree to share their success in the following ways:
- Allow representatives from schools or districts to visit your building and attend a PBIS school team meeting
- Share materials related to your implementation
- Share data and other aspects of your implementation process for publication or dissemination purposes
- Arrange for PBIS information from your district/school be displayed on your school website.
Past Gala Award Premier Sponsors
PBISaz Film Festival
Last Update 2019
The purpose of the PBISaz Film Festival is to recognize students and educators for creating videos that showcase or teach the core principles of Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) in their school or facility.
Winning entries will be shown at the Behavior, Education, Technology Conference, BET-C, in Phoenix, AZ.
Film Festival Winners