2019 PBISaz Achievement Award
Online Application is Open – May 1 – Aug 31, 2019
The purpose of the PBISaz Achievement Award is to identify and recognize schools for successful implementation and measurable student outcomes with School-wide Systems of Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS). Criteria are based on effective implementation of the essential PBIS components outlined by the National Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support. FAQ’s about the Awards
- All Award schools receive:
- Award poster to hang in school
- Digital badges and additional signage for school
- Letters of recognition mailed to principal and district superintendent
- Statewide publication and promotion of your achievement
- Press Release Kits with publicity ideas
- Bronze, Silver, Gold Award schools also receive:
- Invitation for a school representative and district superintendent to attend the gala PBIS Awards Breakfast before the the annual southwest PBIS conference, BET-C.org on November 7, 2019. (Award does not include conference registration)
- Register now to attend BET-C Behavior Education Technology Conference .
Open May 1 – Aug 31, 2019
Download – K-12 School Award Criteria or Alternative School Award Criteria
Apply Online –> Click Here
Read success stories and see behavior data.
Award Recipient Responsibilities
Recognized PBISaz schools agree to share their success in the following ways:
- Allow representatives from schools or districts to visit your building and attend a SW-PBS school team meeting
- Share materials related to your implementation
- Share data and other aspects of your implementation process for publication or dissemination purposes
- Arrange for SW-PBS information from your district/school be displayed on your school website.
2019 Award Breakfast Premier Sponsors
2019 PBISaz Film Festival
The purpose of the PBISaz Film Festival is to recognize students and educators for creating videos that showcase or teach the core principles of Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) in their school or facility.
Winning entries will be shown at the BET-C Conference on November 7, 2019 and posted here!
Due SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Film Festival Winners