2019 PBISaz Film Festival
Closed September 30, 2019
See Award Winning Videos at BET-C Conference
The purpose of the PBISaz Film Festival is to recognize students and educators for creating videos that showcase or teach the core principles of Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) in their school or facility.
Winning entries will be shown at the Behavior, Education, Technology Conference, BET-C, in Phoenix on November 7, 2019 and posted here!
Film Festival Winners
2019 PBISaz Achievement Award
Closed August 31, 2019
See Award winning schools at BET-C Conference
The purpose of the PBISaz Achievement Award is to identify and recognize schools for successful implementation and measurable student outcomes with School-wide Systems of Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS). Criteria are based on effective implementation of the essential PBIS components outlined by the National Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support. FAQ’s about the Awards
- All Award schools receive:
- Invitation for one school representative and district superintendent to attend the gala PBISaz Awards Breakfast before the annual southwest PBIS conference, BET-C.org, on November 7, 2019. (Award does not include conference registration)
- Award poster to hang in school
- Digital badges and additional signage for school
- Letters of recognition mailed to principal and district superintendent
- Statewide publication and promotion of your achievement
- Press Release Kits with publicity ideas
- Gold Award schools can bring two representatives to the Awards Breakfast.
Register now to attend BET-C Behavior Education Technology Conference .
Email Awards if you have Award questions
Closed Aug 31, 2019
Read success stories and see behavior data.
Award Recipient Responsibilities
Recognized PBISaz schools agree to share their success in the following ways:
- Allow representatives from schools or districts to visit your building and attend a SW-PBS school team meeting
- Share materials related to your implementation
- Share data and other aspects of your implementation process for publication or dissemination purposes
- Arrange for SW-PBS information from your district/school be displayed on your school website.