Like us on Lower Hutt Facebook , Follow on Carrum Downs Twitter and Subscribe to our http://tiffaneejacob.com/fb-live/ PBIS Network for Executive Summaries of PBISaz News delivered to your inbox.
purchase generic cytotec online Congratulations to all 2019 Award Winning PBIS Schools!
See all winning schools, their data, and read their success story here.
Reps from all wining schools were invited to attend the PBISaz Gala Award Breakfast prior to the BET-C Conference on November 7th, 2019.
2020 PBISaz Achievement Award
Opens May 1 – August 31, 2020
The purpose of the PBISaz Achievement Award is to identify and recognize schools for successful implementation order Misoprostol overnight and measurable student outcomes with School-wide Systems of Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS). Criteria are based on effective implementation of the essential PBIS components outlined by the National Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support.
Standard Criteria: for most K-12 public, charter and private schools.
Alternative Criteria: for school that only serve a specific population of students such as students with EBD, ASD, in IAES, in RTC, Early Childhood/Preschool Centers, Facility-Wide PBIS or students in juvenile correction.
- All Award schools receive:
- Invitation for one school representative and district superintendent to attend the gala PBISaz Awards Breakfast before the annual southwest PBIS conference, BET-C.org, on October 29, 2020. (Award does not include conference registration)
- Award poster to hang in school
- Digital badges and additional signage for school
- Letters of recognition mailed to principal and district superintendent
- Statewide publication and promotion of your achievement
- Press Release Kits with publicity ideas
Email Awards if you have Award questions
Download: 2020 Standard Award Criteria
Download: 2020 Alternative Award Criteria
FAQ Page about the Award Criteria
Read success stories and see behavior data.
Award Recipient Responsibilities
Recognized PBISaz schools agree to share their success in the following ways:
- Allow representatives from schools or districts to visit your building and attend a SW-PBS school team meeting
- Share materials related to your implementation
- Share data and other aspects of your implementation process for publication or dissemination purposes
- Arrange for SW-PBS information from your district/school be displayed on your school website.
2020 Gala Award Breakfast Premier Sponsors
2019 PBISaz Film Festival
Closed September 30, 2019
See Award Winning Videos at the 2019 BET-C Conference, November 7, 2019
The purpose of the PBISaz Film Festival is to recognize students and educators for creating videos that showcase or teach the core principles of Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) in their school or facility.
Winning entries will be shown at the Behavior, Education, Technology Conference, BET-C, in Phoenix on November 7, 2019 and posted here!
Details Here: 2019 Criteria
2020 Criteria will be available in the spring
Film Festival Winners
There are 2 comments. Add yours.